Welcome directors and students. This page contains information concerning the 2017 District One All-State and Honor Band auditions held at Sparkman High School on January 27-28, 2017. The results will be posted as they are processed.
Note: Links below will not go live until January 27, 2017
- High School All-State
- High School District One Honor Band
- Middle School All-State
- Middle School Honor Band
- All students should check in at least 45 minutes prior to their audition time and be at the audition room 15 minutes early.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST DECLARE IF THEY ARE AUDITIONING FOR ALL-STATE AND/OR HONOR BAND AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE. (CLICK HERE to see the sign-in form)
- Registration will begin at 4pm on Friday and 8am on Saturday. (No earlier)
- Scale sheets are not allowed in any room; however, students may use their own prepared music for their audition.
- Room #1 will perform scales and Ex#1 (HST or MST)
Note: Students will not perform the exercise nor proceed to Room #2, if they do not pass the scale requirements.
- Room #2 will perform Ex#2 (HSL or MSL) and Sight Reading.
- No talking allowed in the audition room.
Location and Parking
Sparkman High School
2616 Jeff Road
Harvest, AL 35749
- All visitors should enter the school parking lot from Jeff Road
- Sparkman High School releases school at 3:30pm each day. Traffic can be very heavy until 3:50pm.
- Students and parents should park in the back parking lot and enter the school through “Entrance #2” (see maps below)
- Directors should park in the front parking lot and enter the school through “Entrance #1” (see maps below)
- Visitors should observe posted signs and stay only in designated areas of the campus. (Cafeteria and Audition Rooms)
- Do not enter the school through the gymnasium area.
- Students and parents should not enter the hospitality room.